PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY. BY CREATING AN ACCOUNT WITH VIROOL AND ADDING YOUR SITE(S) TO OUR NETWORK, YOU AGREE TO ENTER INTO AND PERFORM THE OBLIGATIONS SET FORTH IN THE PUBLISHER AGREEMENT AND YOU ARE BOUND BY THE PUBLISHER AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (PUBLISHER) AND VIROOL, INC.
JOINING OUR NETWORK
Virool is committed to offering safe and premium video placements for advertisers, and we strive to present the best possible targeting for our advertisers and the best matching of resources for our publishers.
We will monitor your social network, website, blog, mobile application, game or incentivized site to make sure you are following our guidelines. This can happen at any time and can happen randomly throughout your alliance with us.Please follow our guidelines to avoid delayed payment processing and to avoid getting your site or account suspended or terminated.
Joining our publishers network is fast and automated, and we always welcome new publishers to join our network. Please note that we work only with reputable publishers, and we have a team onsite to validate additions to our network. We reserve the right to check publisher websites at any time to make sure that our video placements are in good hands.
It's important for publishers to set accurate site settings (URL, categories, keywords) during the initial setup and to keep it up to date at all times. If you start using our technology on a new site, you will need to create a new site record on your publisher account for it. Please inform us of any change of ownership to your site(s) within 48 hours.
We are constantly monitoring our publishers assets (both with automatic tools and manually) and reserve the right to suspend and ban publishers who (intentionally or not) mislead us regarding our video placements.
We require you to follow our guidelines set below when adding your site(s) to our network.
- Be content-rich with more than 25 words per page on a majority of the site
- Contain original quality content, not repurposed content
- Must contain natural, live, and continued traffic
- Must not host or link to any copyrighted material unless they have the necessary legal rights to display that content
- Be a live site with natural traffic and not “under construction” or used for domain parking
- Must not over-use ads, popups, screen takeovers, or redirects
- Must not be search pages, proxy sites, instant-messaging sites, chat rooms, or sites with nonsensical content
- Must not use any mechanical, computerized, fraudulent, deceptive, or any other invalid or artificial means of increasing viewership, engagement, impressions, usage or any other measure of Internet traffic at your site(s).
- Must not re-direct traffic from other sites, including other sites you own.
- Must not contain content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others
- Must not contain material that violates intellectual property rights of third parties
- Must not contain pornographic or indecent material
- Must not contain excessive profanity or obscene language
- Must not contain hate, violence, racial intolerance, or advocate against or defame any individual, group, or organization
- Must not sell or distribute illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia, weapons, or ammunition
- Must not attract significant (at Virool discretion) volume of automated, robot, non-human initiated traffic as well as hits from servers that don't appear to belong to internet users.
- Must not attract significant (at Virool discretion) volume of traffic that is accessible on other publishers in Virool network.
Video Campaign Placements
- Offering users any incentive (cash or virtual) for watching videos or any engagement with our videos player is strictly prohibited.
- Must be in an area not within the normal (user-visible) navigation of your site(s)
- Must not be in any pop-up, pop-under or similar (e.g. a web page that is not the main browser viewport for your site
- Must not be occluded (partially or fully) by other content or in such a manner that it is not displayed at its default size for the relevant screen resolution attempt to disassemble and/or reverse-engineer our video campaign player.
- Should be identifiable i.e. on Virool's request.
- Publisher should be able to present where our ad units are placed.
TERMINATIONS AND SUSPENSIONS
Either party may terminate the Publisher Agreement upon a breach of the Publisher Agreement.
We may suspend either your account or a particular site on your account, if we determine that you have failed to follow our guidelines or any part of our Publisher Agreement.
We may terminate and withhold further payments to you in connection with any video campaign placements and/or terminate the Publisher Agreement in Virool’s sole discretion without further obligation to you, if we determine that you and/or any of your site(s) has failed to comply with applicable laws, rules, regulations or generally-adopted industry policies and practices or your obligations under any portion of the our Publisher Agreement.
We reserve the right to terminate, with or without effective notice, your account or your site(s) if your participation has not generated a sufficient number of valid views or engagements in relation to our guidelines. If a particular site is suspended or terminated, you can still earn money on other sites on your account or add additional sites to your account. If your account is suspended or terminated, then you will no longer be able to access it.
In the event that we terminate your account due to any breach or other violation by you or in relation to any of your site(s), we shall have no obligation to pay you any amounts that may then be owing or payable to you.
For established publishers in our network, we will remit payment to your PayPal account within 48 hours or 1-2 business days after you submit a withdrawal request.
For new or recently-added publishers in our network, we do not release funds until we have validated the legitimacy of your site or app. This may take up to 10 days.
For all publishers, we reserve the right to monitor or validate your social network, website, blog, mobile application or game at any time.
This Publisher Agreement is subject to change at Virool's sole discretion.