Adding your site to our network
Adding your site to our network is very easy.
You’ve created a publisher account with us, and now you are ready to start earning money. Great! Let's set up your site.
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on MY SITES in the menu bar.
3. Click on the Add New Site button.
4. Configure your site settings.
A. Under Site Type, click on the type of platform that you are adding to our network. It is very important you select the right platform for your site, because selecting the wrong platform will result in your account being suspended. Note that you can select multiple site types for your particular platform. The key here is to be accurate.
- ActivStream: This is for blogs and websites that have existing video players on the page where Virool videos will be played as pre-roll.
- ActivPage: This is for blogs and websites that will display Virool videos in the content on the page.
- ActivSocial: This is for games or gaming sites, mobile apps, social networks, or incentivized sites.
B. Next is Site Info.
- Enter your URL. This should be something like www.yourwebsitename.com.
- Enter the Test URL. This is the URL of the page where the Virool widget is displayed.
- Enter the name of your site or platform under Title.
- Tell us what your site is about in Description.
- Select where your users come from in the Countries field. If your users come from all over the world, then leave it blank.
- Under Keywords, describe your site or platform as accurately as you can using only keywords. Make sure to hit "Enter" or "Return" on your keyboard in between each word.
C. Upload a screen shot of where our videos will show up on your platform or website. You can do this by clicking on the Add button under Placements.
D. The next part, listed as Advanced Settings, is relevant primarily to incentivized websites. Please fill out the necessary information if your site is incentivized. Read this article for more information: Configuring callback.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click on Create Site.